— PROJECT NAME
Instagram and Notions
"Creators of Tomorrow 2023"
From high production content to casual unfiltered photo dumps, Instagram is a home for creativity in all forms. To celebrate just that, Instagram decided to honour the next generation of creators making a mark on their communities and the world with their Creators of Tomorrow list, curated by Instagram and Notion.
I was approached by Daisy Deane, Creative Director and Founder of Dela Studio to help with developing a suite of creative assets & deliverables for the creators that present the Q+A format in a way that's trendy, fun and "Gen-Z coded" 🏽
My role within this project involved:
- Conceptualising ideas alongside the Creative Director.
- Gathering resources and references.
- Putting together a cohesive visual identity that feels bold, DIY and captivating.
- Considering the format and context of each deliverable.
- Executing motion and graphic design.
The full article can be found here.
Each Creator video was supplemented with a collage, almost as though they had their own Pokémon card. This deliberate shift from a digital video template to an analog graphic card artfully mirrors the perpetual dance between the content we share online and the authenticity of our real lives.